I’m so happy that we reopened the studio and I can snuggle babies all day again!
WE ARE NOW BOOKING JUNE 2020 AND BEYOND!
There is no higher priority than the safety of our clients and we want you to feel confident coming to our session during the outbreak.
We always take cleanliness very seriously since we work with newborns and babies in our studio. These are some things we currently do at Amanda Dams Photography:
- We clean and sanitize the studio after each session as well as wash all blankets and accessories used during the session.
- Hands are washed and sanitized regularly
- Please leave your shoes at the door and sanitize your hands when coming to the studio
Extra steps that have been implemented for the safety of your family:
- We only book one session/client a day.
- Only the baby and parents (and siblings if they will be in the photos) are allowed in the studio. Please, no grandparents or any other family member at this time.
- Extra sanitizing and mask used by the photographer and assistant
- For older babies, the parents can pose them with my directions, so I can keep a distance.
Please contact me ASAP if your child or anyone in your family is ill to reschedule your session. A rescheduling fee is not required. Thank you for helping to keep my studio and my family healthy too, please remember I handle many newborns and young babies in my studio.