Sweet baby Ellie came to my studio when she was 1 month old. Although newborn are best photographed within 2 weeks after birth, I’m always happy to work with older babies and I always tell the parents that we might get only awake and wrapped shots, to set their expectations. Parents are usually ok with that because all they want are cute, sweet memories of their little one and they look cute anyways! Baby Ellie surprised us at the end of the session sleeping like a champ, so I was able to get the curly cute poses I get with younger babies. I love that we got a mix of sleeping poses and awake shots.
I absolutely love Ellie’s final gallery and she was such a beautiful baby girl.
2021 will be a busy year with COVID baby boom, so if you are planing to book your baby’s photo with us, make sure you book in advance!
There is no higher priority than the safety of our clients and we want you to feel confident coming to our session during the outbreak.
We always take cleanliness very seriously since we work with newborn and babies in our studio. These are some things we currently do at Amanda Dams Photography:
-We clean and sanitize the studio after each session as well as wash all blankets and accessories used during the session.
– Hands are washed and sanitized regularly
– Please leave your shoes at the door and sanitize your hands when coming to the studio
Extra steps that have been implemented for the safety of your family:
– We only book one session/client a day.
– Only the baby and parents (and siblings if they will be in the photos) are allowed in the studio. Please, no grandparents or any other family member at this time.
– Extra sanitizing and mask used by the photographer and assistant
[pp_gallery id=”12987″ style-id=”__full-size-images__”]