- How do I book my session? Contact us by email and let us know what you’re interested in and when you’d like to schedule a session. Please visit our investment page for pricing details. Online agreement and session fee are required to confirm booking.
- Will I receive all the images from my session?
You will decide the number of images on your View&Order appointment, usually a week after your session. This is a one-to-one meeting with Amanda so she can help you materialize your memories from your newborn baby session.
- How many images will I receive? The minimum order is 10 images, but you have the option to buy 20 images/30 images or all images.
- How much editing do you do? All my images get colour corrections, some light touch-ups if needed and a light skin smoothing layer. My goal is to always make the image look as close as possible to how the scene looked to our eyes. If more specific retouching is needed, it is available for an additional fee. Amanda Dams Photography does not sell RAW or unedited images.
- How long does it take until I can view my images? At the end of your newborn session, we'll book a date and time for your View&Order appointment. All print orders and selections will occur at this appointment. Please allow 3 weeks for the editing process.
- Where will my session take place? All newborn and baby sessions take place at my studio at
3757 Jacombs Rd #225
- When should I book my newborn session? It is very important to schedule your session before the baby arrives! I will add your due date to my calendar and once your little one arrives we will schedule your newborn session between 5-10 days.
- My baby is already born. Is it too late to schedule a newborn session? No! While I generally book newborn sessions many months in advance, I sometimes have last-minute openings. I recommend that newborn sessions take place within the first two weeks of life, but I am always happy to photograph older newborns with the understanding that it may not be possible to achieve the type of images that work with a very young newborn.
- What should I bring? For baby photo sessions: outfit changes, a drink, favourite toy, special stuffed animal. Please make sure your little one has been fed and had a nap before the photo session for a more comfortable and positive experience.
- What should I wear? Coordinate but don’t match. I recommend picking 2-3 colours and choose clothes that will fit this colour scheme. Please visit my ‘what to wear‘ Pinterest board for some ideas.
- What products do you offer? The true treasure of your portrait session is the creation of stunning custom portraits for display in your home. I offer many different albums, print boxes, canvases, and fine art prints to choose from. I partnered with one of the best professional labs in the world to make sure your photos will stand out at your home. Please contact me to receive the full list of products and pricing.
- How do I place an order? You will decide which products and the number of images on your View&Order appointment, usually a week after your session. This is a one-to-one meeting with Amanda so she can help you materialize your memories from your newborn baby session.
- What type of payments do you accept? Credit/Debit cards, cash or e-transfer, and depending on how much your total is, instalment payments are available.
If you like to know more about prices and Newborn Session Investment, please visit the Investment.
If you'd like to book a Newborn Photography session, please don't hesitate to message me using our contact page.